“Kathryn has created a beautiful 21 day bootcamp that I would highly recommend. Personally, I didn’t know what to expect, I can tell you that I feel more peace than I ever have.”
Do you want to meditate but…
- You don’t know what to do? Or you don’t want to do it wrong?
- You haven’t been able to stick with it?
- Every time you sit to focus on your breath, your mind goes in a zillion directions?
If you want to awaken and become present in your body, open your heart, and unlock your mind, join me (Kathryn Yarborough) for the Meditation Bootcamp.
The Meditation Bootcamp includes:
- 21 different recorded meditations
- A daily email with a link to that day’s meditation
- A Facebook group you can join for camaraderie, support, and encouragement
- Unlimited access to all 21 meditations.
Let the Meditation Bootcamp help.
Every day for 21 days get a link to a 20 – 25 minute recorded guided meditation delivered to your email.
“I am loving the meditations. I feel more loving and relaxed. When I get stressed, I remember the peace I feel in meditation and it helps me let go of the thoughts that are causing me stress.”
Day 1 Breath Awareness
Day 2 Breath and Body Awareness
Day 3 Mindful Movement
Day 4 Breath and Movement
Day 5 Conscious Continuous Breathing
Day 6 Breath Moving the Body
Day 7 Awakening the Chakras
Day 8 Softening the Heart
Day 9 Forgiveness Practice
Day 10 Feeling Sorrow – Feeling Joy
Day 11 Breathing in Love; Breathing out Love
Day 12 Spacious Mind
Day 13 Third Eye Journey
Day 14 The Infinite Library
Day 15 Awakening in the Body, Heart, and Mind
Day 16 I am Essence
Day 17 The 9 Domains of Essence
Day 18 Actively Awakening
Day 19 White Light Clearing
Day 20 Receiving and Giving
Day 21 The Next Steps Journey
“This is the first time I have EVER stuck with a daily ANYthing for this long! It didn’t take long for me to get to the point where I was really looking forward to doing the meditations first thing every morning. Your meditations are great because they’re different every day — it’s a learning process.”
21 Different Meditations in 21 Days!
Motivation and Encouragement
Join my Facebook Meditation Group for encouragement from me and other participants. Use this Meditation Bootcamp, including the emails and the Facebook group, to keep you motivated and coming back to your meditation practice. I’ll send you the link after you register.
What to Expect
As soon as you register, you’ll receive an email with a link to a list of all the meditations. Then, within 48 hours, at 1:00 AM EST every day after that, you’ll receive an email with a link to that day’s recorded meditation. These are mp3 files that you can download and listen to anywhere, anytime.
Important about Emails!
- If the email you use for your paypal account is different than the one you want me to send the Meditations Bootcamp emails to, please contact me with the correct email.
- Some email systems send the Meditation Bootcamp emails into into weird folders – like spam, all folders, and promotional. If you don’t see your Meditation Bootcamp email on the first day of the month, make sure you check all your folders. If you still can’t find it, contact me! We’ll figure it out together.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you have any problems listening to your meditations with your listening device or you just can’t stand my voice, I will give you your money back. No questions asked. Just let me know within the first week of the Meditation Bootcamp.
The World-wide Meditation Bootcamp is a place for people who
want to get started with a meditation practice or take their practice to the next level.
In the practices, you may…
- Re-connect to Source
- Experience inner peace
- Open your heart to unconditional love and forgiveness
- Become more present in your body
In general, for a meditation practice to work, you need three things:
- The discipline of showing up
- A plan of when you’ll practice and what you’ll do (just breathing and emptying your mind doesn’t work for most people I know who are getting started with meditation.)
- A willingness to change
Register and decide WHEN right now!
If you want to meditate regularly, but you don’t, it’s usually because…
- Other things take priority like sleeping in the morning or watching TV at night.
- You think you don’t know how.
- On some deep, unconscious level, you know it will change you – really change you – so you resist it.
- You don’t have a plan.
Make a plan and let the Meditation Bootcamp help you!
Kathryn Yarborough here. The embodied spiritual practices and guided meditations I lead in this Meditation Bootcamp can provide you with a foundation for integrating spirituality into everyday of your life. Let me know if you have any questions. Click this link to email me.
Join me on the path to awakening. It…
- Leads to inner freedom. Freedom from guilt and worry. Freedom from habits. Freedom from unhealthy relationship patterns.
- Opens the door to peace, joy, and unconditional love.
- Provides a connection to Guidance so that you can know Right action in every moment.